Hi Tammy...

Can't test this right now, but shouldn't the marker text be this (add
"icons:" to the forced sort) ..

     <$nopage>icons:see also event icons [icons:aaa]

If the marker has 2 levels, then the forced sort string also needs two
levels. With just "[aaa]", that would sort "icons" under the "A" section
of the index.

Cheers,

...scott

Scott Prentice