I use comment paragraphs while I'm working on drafts of my documents to flag
things that I need to do later. I print off a list of the comments using the
List of Paragraphs feature.

What I'd like to do is add the heading number of the paragraph in which the
comment appears and  the text of the heading before the comment paragraph and
page number that are the default for the list of paragraphs. I modified the
reference page by adding the <$paranum> building block before <$paratext> and
that seems to work. Is there any way I can get the heading text associated with
the heading number to appear?

When I generate a list of paragraphs for the comment paragraph, this is what I
get now:

4.9.10 See the QA test 58

What I'd like to see is:

4.9.10 "Restart procedure" See the QA test. 58

where "Restart procedure" is the heading text.

I'm using FrameMaker 10 if that matters.

Regards
Keith
--
Keith Soltys
Senior Technical Writer

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail, including all materials contained in or
attached to this e-mail, contains proprietary and confidential information
solely for the internal use of the intended recipient. If you have received
this email in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or otherwise
and ensure that it is permanently deleted from your systems, and do not print,
copy, distribute or read its contents.

AVIS DE CONFIDENTIALIT? Le pr?sent courriel, y compris tous les documents qu'il
contient ou qui y sont joints, renferme des renseignements exclusifs et
confidentiels destin?s uniquement ? l'usage interne du destinataire pr?vu. Si
vous avez re?u le pr?sent courriel par erreur, veuillez nous aviser
imm?diatement, notamment par retour de courriel, et vous assurer qu'il est
supprim? de fa?on permanente de vos syst?mes; veuillez ?galement vous abstenir
d'imprimer, de copier, de distribuer ou de lire son contenu.