Hi Ed...

Just to confirm Rick's statement, that table support in XML documents is
very limited. If you want to do anything beyond what's provided by the
underlying table format definition, you'll need to use some type of
scripting (ExtendScript, FrameScript, FDK client plugin).

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.
www.leximation.com