> I don't need any flexibility. These are the only two tags that will ever need
> icons.

Then, yes, my approach would be overkill for your case, I suppose. :)

FWIW, I have these paragraph formats available in all my documents. Including
both the auto-number method (and which also involves using side-heads since I
want the auto-number "text" to be at the left side of the paragraph) _and_ my
character format method ... I have been using both for years now.

And, knowledge of the methods might benefit others (perhaps for new documents
where the work to add them to existing documents is not large), since I have
had a number of people ask for that sample FM file I had offered in a previous
response.