2013-06-10-01T12:10Z

Windows 7 Enterprise operating system

FrameMaker 11.0.1.382

I have obtained the script, and I don't want to seem dense, but where am
I to file the script?

Thanks.

Dave Stamm

Information Engineer

From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Mike Wickham
Sent: 2013-04-24-Wednesday 11:11
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Modifying Image Paths

You can use the free Archive or Book Packager script to do this. It
moves all graphics to a single directory. You can find it here:
http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2011/07/create-a-book-packager-using-ext
endscript.html
Be sure to get v2, at the "script attached" link. The "original script
can be found here" link, as I recall, linked to a version that had a bug
in it.

Mike