Hello,

I have received from Mr Michael Kellitt from a recruiting agency the following
vacancy offer.

Please reply to him directly.

We have an exclusive Contract opportunity for an Italian and English speaking
Quality Engineer to interpret, prepare and write technical documentation for
the quality department of a top 20 medical device company in Switzerland. The
contract is for 6 Months, pays a competitive Hourly rate and will be located in
the South of Switzerland.

Technical documentation will consist of mainly SOP and CAPA files, our client
manufactures class III medical devices however prior experience in that field
is not necessary. Requirements for the roles include: life science degree or
equivalent work experience and prior experience in reviewing, writing or
preparing SOPs or CAPAs.

I hope this genuine opportunity will be of interest to you, if there is any
interest in the role then please do not hesitate to contact me for further
information, I am happy to provide further details (including a job
specification) on request.

Michael Bailey Associates apologise if the position does not match your profile
or current circumstances, however if you have a colleague who may be looking
for a new opportunity then please feel free to forward this email onto them, if
they successfully start the role through our agency then we will provide an
incentive for you of ?180.

Kind regards,

Michael Kellitt

michael.kellittATmbapharmaceutical.com