Alan T Litchfield wrote:

> Paragraph Tools is good value for money. You should also use Character
> Tools for those pesky unused character styles and formats.
>
> Alan
>
> On 20/03/13 3:00 PM, Rick Quatro wrote:
> > Hi John,
> >
> > My FindChangeFormats plugin does one format at a time. It doesn't
> > require FrameScript. I have a FindChangeFormatsBatch that can do
> > hundreds of formats at once, but it requires FrameScript. If you don't
> > want to buy FrameScript, you should look at the Silicon Prairie Tools. I
> > haven't used this one in particular, but their plugins are usually well
> > done (and cheap).

I'm a very satisfied customer of both Silicon Prairie and Rick, and happy to
recommend both. But John said that he's "in a super-locked down environment and
to install anything takes an act of god." Unless I'm misunderstanding his
statement, that rules out any plugins (including FrameScript, thus ruling out
FS scripts).

John, since you have FM 11, I think your only non-manual alternative is
ExtendScript. I suspect Rick could whip up an ExtendScript script that suits
your needs for a reasonable fee -- assuming you can at least install a script
(non-executable) in your environment.

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.