At 02:17 a.m. 7/05/2013, Rick Quatro wrote:
>I have a PDF file set up with logical page numbering. If I want to print
>page 7-10 and type this in the Pages field, Acrobat prints physical pages 7
>through 10 from the PDF file instead of logical page 7-10. I tried it in
>Acrobat X and XI and the problem occurs in both. I am pretty sure it worked
>in early versions, but I don't know what version it stopped working on. Is
>this a known issue? Thanks.

Certainly it's an issue known to me! ;-)  It has been the way you describe in
all the versions of Acrobat Pro I have worked through (4, 6 and 8) and also in
Nitro Pro (all versions so far).  I'm typically working with books, having more
than one logical numbering sequence, so I've just assumed that it had to be
that way because Acrobat had no way to distinguish one set of numbers from
another.

Helen