Hi,

I've been tasked with finding how to include / import by reference /
text-inset / etc.  unstructured (DTIA) content (such as field help
descriptions) in a larger unstructured document (such as in a user guide
chapter).  Someone I work with said they saw an Adobe representative
demonstrate this capability. I know it would make more sense to move
everything into structured FrameMaker, but that's not the question I'm
being asked... So far I do not see a way to do this, although I do see a
way to bring unstructured content into a structured document.
I would like to find out how to do this (or find out that it is not
possible). Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike