I think somebody asked this on the Adobe forums too - check out the FM
Integration forum

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Writer
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:30 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com; GaryDuncan
Subject: Re: Is there a way to link from a FrameMaker file to a destination in
a PDF file?

Hi, Duncan:

I also recommend that you ask WebWorks ePublisher questions on the wwp-users
Yahoo Group (http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/wwp-users/). If you do, make
sure you state what your input files are (eg, FM 10), what version of
ePublisher you use (eg, 2012.4), and what output you create (eg, Reverb).

However, check out this article on the WebWorks site and see if that answers
your question.
http://www.webworks.com/Support/ePublisher/Legacy_Docs/Tech_Notes/Common/EX_ePub9_Linking_to_PDFs.shtml

Cheers,

Nadine