From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Karen Robbins
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 3:07 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Page Count and Numbering Properties Not Working?

>From time to time, files whose pagination was set to Delete Empty Pages have
>inexplicably changed to Make Page Count Even, resulting in an extra blank page
>at the end of any file with an odd number of pages. This hasn't happened in a
>long time--maybe not since I installed FM11--but it reared its ugly head again
>today.

Also, changing the Numbering Properties setting to Continue Numbering from
on update (despite an alert telling me that book numbers and document numbers
don't agree so Frame is going to use book numbers--at least that's what I think
it means), but on next view the radio button for this option is deselected and
the one for manual page number entry is re-selected. (Yes, I'm certain I
selected the right radio button, clicked "Set", and saved each file before this
happened.)

Seems odd that pagination is not behaving on two counts at the same time.

Thanks for any help.

--Karen