From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Matt Sullivan
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:58 AM
To: Jo Watkiss
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: 3dxml and Framemaker9

Jo, have the SolidWorks file output as U3D and then sit back and enjoy!

See
http://mattrsullivan.com/2013/10/recordings/ (the DITA to PDF recording in
particular, the 3D section is only 5-10 minutes)
and
http://mattrsullivan.com/2013/10/fm11rg/

for details and examples.

-Matt
Matt R. Sullivan
co-author Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker
11<http://framemaker11book.com/>
P: 714.798.7596 | C: 714.585.2335 | matt at mattrsullivan.com<mailto:matt at
mattrsullivan.com>

[cid:image001.png at
01CEE6A4.34CB5950]<http://twitter.com/mattrsullivan>@mattrsullivan<http://twitter.com/mattrsullivan>
 [cid:image002.png at 01CEE6A4.34CB5950]
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattrsullivan>
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattrsullivan> [cid:image003.png at
01CEE6A4.34CB5950] <http://www.facebook.com/mattrsullivan>
facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mattrsullivan> [cid:image004.png at
01CEE6A4.34CB5950] <http://mattrsullivan.com/>
mattrsullivan.com<http://mattrsullivan.com/>

On Nov 21, 2013, at 6:32 AM, Jo Watkiss <JoWatkiss at