Per the MIF2Go documentation, you could generate .chm and convert it
to .mshc (MS Help Viewer):

http://mif2go.com/xhtml/helpsys_0001_711consideringhelpsystemfeatures.htm

I found RoboHelp the weakest of the three help-authoring add-ons for
FrameMaker. Not only does its web help deliverable include more files
than MIF2Go, it creates a whole bunch of subdirectories. I found
AIRHelp so awful that I don't even like to use it for Adobe apps, I
use the web help version on adobe.com instead.

If MIF2Go doesn't meet your requirements, WebWorks ePublisher is the
way to go. But I don't believe it can generate .mshc directly, either.