Greetings,

I now have my index working properly . I'll write more on that just as soon as
I finish up this project.

Meanwhile, I have a small problem in the index. I have formatted my index
entries with right-aligned tabs with leader dots. When an
entry appears on several pages, such that the page numbers must wrap, then on
the second line an extra set of leader dots appears.
It looks something like this:

     Entry . . . . . 16, 27, 42,
     71, . . . . . . . . . . . . 119

With text symbols displayed, I see that the marker and tab character preceding
"71" both appear on the line above, following "42, ".

I'm guessing that there is a better way to set this up, so that this anomaly
does not occur. But does the solution lie in changing
the paragraph tag, or perhaps elsewhere? I tried changing the alignment setting
from left justified to justified, but that did not
help.

Input greatly appreciated!

Thank you kindly,
Elchanan