I am sure many of you would have come across the announcement made by Adobe in
May of this year, about the change to licensing for Creative products. Since
this announcement was made, there has been plenty of lively discussion in the
Tech Comm user community as well about the strategy of Adobe Tech Comm products.

Our Sr. Product Manager ? Adobe Technical Communication Products, Kapil Verma,
outlines Adobe's strategy for licensing with Tech Comm Suite products in the
next release in a blog, "Adobe Technical Communication Products Next Release
Plan."

You may read the blog at: http://adobe.ly/17PFgz6

If you wish to share this message with others, here is a TWEET:
Adobe Techn Comm Products ? Next release plan [cloud or perpetual licenses?] -
http://adobe.ly/17PFgz6 #FrameMaker #RoboHelp
Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |mhoffman at
adobe.com<mailto:%7Cmhoffman at adobe.com>
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmann -
http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars: