I'm forwarding this for an ISTC member. If anyone can point me/her in the
direction of more up-to-date material than I used quite a few years ago, it
would be a great help.

I used the EDD training course from Scriptorium, but a quick scan of their
website failed to reveal same. If anyone from Scriptorium is reading this, I'd
be interested to know whether they still publish their training courses.

--
Steve [Trim e-mails: use less disk, use less power, use less planet]