I?m a TCS user, currently running TCS 3.5. I didn?t do the TCS 4.0 upgrade. The
cost of upgrading from v3.5 to v5 is $1200! Count me out.

I recently switched from Captivate to Camtasia because Adobe would have charged
me full price to upgrade just that component of the Technical Communications
Suite ? as though I weren?t a registered Captivate user at all.

Re: Creative Suite ? I, too, have stopped upgrading with CS6 and so have my
corporate clients. Not at all interested in the cloud model.

I?ve been using Adobe products from the beginning: Photoshop 1, Illustrator 88.
Still have those apps and the original slipcases (remember when software came
in a nice slipcase ? with a manual no less!). But Adobe now seems contemptuous
of its users. It?s all about what works for them, users be damned. Very
disappointing.

    -dr