for by Fortune. Our 2013 revenues considerably exceeded projections. So
"somebody" out there is happy with Adobe.  ;-)

Maxwell Hoffmann |? Product? Evangelist? |? Adobe? |? p. 503.336.5952? |? c.
503.805.3719? |? mhoffman at adobe.com
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmann -?
http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann? blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars:
http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Robert Lauriston
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 10:57 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Adobe pricing policies (was: FrameMaker 12 released)

It may seem like contempt, but I think they're just clueless.

They have a lot of products that have been mature for a long time, so they have
little to offer users to justify upgrading.

They have a lot of employees with stale skill sets and it's not a company where
someone with top skills would want to work. I overheard a conversation in a
restaurant in which an Adobe employee was talking about how it was a great
place to be while she figured out what to do next in her career because they
were paying her $150K and she didn't really have to do anything.

Maybe they're not even clueless. In 2013, per SEC filings, Adobe insiders sold
9 million shares and bought 5,000.