From: Fei Min Lorente
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 9:30 AM
To: 'framers at lists.frameusers.com'
Subject: Can FrameMaker use the default Windows keyboard?

I have a colleague who is using FrameMaker 10 on a Windows 7 virtual machine,
and he'd like to use a Swiss French keyboard. He's installed it on the VM and
it works with other programs on the VM, but not FrameMaker. Is there any way to
get FM to recognize the default Windows keyboard?

Fei Min Lorente
Senior Technical Communicator
Medical and Wireless Division
feimin.lorente at onsemi.com<mailto:feimin.lorente at onsemi.com>
+1 519-884-9696 ext. 2229 | Waterloo office
+1 519-831-4931 | mobile
+1 905-631-5724 | fax
www.onsemi.com<http://www.onsemi.com/>