Framers, I'm happy to announce that the good people over at MailArchive.com have managed to restore all of the Framers archives dating back to 2005. There were over 64,573 of them!

You can access the archives at http://www.mail-archive.com/framers%40lists.frameusers.com/

The archives are totally searchable. You can display the posts by thread and by date.

I hope this functionality helps solve lots of your Framemaker issues. But please continue to post your questions and helpful advice to the list because we like hearing from you and it's always better having multiple perspectives on a problem.

Carol Elkins
Listmom