Sorry if I wasn't clear. The release notes has xrefs to sections in a book. I print the release notes to PDF and the Users Guide to PDF. The xrefs in the release notes PDF should link to sections in the UsersGuide.PDF. I do this all the time. Some of them work as expected. Some of them do not. When I look at the properties of the xrefs in the PDF in Adobe Acrobat, I see that the ones that work are pointing to the UsersGuide.pdf file and a named destination. The links that do not work are not pointing to UsersGuide.pdf, but are pointing to a pdf file that is named after the file in the book that the xrefs were to, for example starting_the_app.pdf. However starting_the_app.pdf does not exist because I did not generate individual PDFs, but only a PDF for the entire book. (The book was open in FM when I printed the release notes. You don't need to open all the individual files.) Since I created all the xrefs in FM the same way, it doesn't make sense to me.

Fred