Hi Bjorn,

   Frame names from Reference pages appear in Paragraph Designer on the
   Advanced tab/options in the drop down choices for Frame Above Pgf/Below
   Pgf.

   I usually add a label above each frame using a Draw a Text Line
   tool while creating the frame on the Reference Pages.

   Hope this helps.

   Urszula

   Urszula Witherell
   www.jetsetcom.net | www.trainingonsite.com