Find some text tagged with Condition B. Edit > Copy Special > Conditional
Text Settings
Then Edit > Find Change; Select Conditional Text from the Find list, move
Condition C into the "In" window, select By Pasting in the To list, then
Find & Change All.

Or Find, then Change, rinse and repeat if you want to be sure you're
changing the right thing.

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 1:11 PM, Julie A Beste-Walz <
beste-wa...@dteenergy.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has a solution for the following scenario.
> I have 3 different conditional text tags in one of my files.
> One of these conditional text tags was created and applied
> inadvertently and should really be applied as one of the other 2
> conditional text tags.
> For Example this file contains Conditional Text A, Conditional Text B, and
> Conditional Text C.
> The information tagged as Conditional Text C should really be applied and
> only tagged as Conditional Text B so
> that I can delete the Conditional Text tag, Conditional Text C.
> Is there an easy way to do this? I tried to Edit the conditional text tag
> but that didn't work.
>
> Julie Beste-Walz
> Licensing Analyst

Lin Sims