Hi Klaus,

I would say that a copyright should be interpreted strictly, in the way
that nothing is allowed except it was explicitly mentioned otherwise.
In your case, you are not be allowed to use the script or a substantial
part of it as if it were your own, unless the author gives you the
permission (--> "All rights reserved.").

If the author gives you the permission, he/she may ask for an
appropriate fee.
This seems to be fair.

Best regards -- Tino H. Haida, Berlin

Klaus Daube: