Hello, Framers,

I have some conditional text that contains cross-references to appendixes
(separate .fm files) that are not in the FrameMaker .book file (because the
hidden-condition state means that those appendixes are irrelevant).

When I update the book, I’m getting error messages about unresolved
cross-references to those non-existent files, even though the cross-references
are in conditional text that is hidden.

Is there a way to suppress these unneeded messages? I could just ignore them,
but then it’s easy to overlook a real error for an unresolved cross-reference.

Thanks,
-Monique