From: Framers <framers-bounces+craigede=hotmail....@lists.frameusers.com> on
behalf of Fred Ridder <docu...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 11:05 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com; Monique       Semp
Subject: Re: [Framers] conditions - in templates vs. applicable docs ?

And since each of these format/variable/condition templates is only used to
overlay FrameMaker layers that don't contain document content, you can use the
content layer to contain detailed descriptions of everything that is defined in
the template, and even a change history as the template evolves.
Self-documentation is a really powerful tool for templates and stylesheets
because I've never met anyone who can remember all the details for more than a
day or so.

-FR