Thanks Carol,

Much appreciated, on both points.

Alan

On 11/08/16 12:52 pm, Carol J. Elkins wrote:
Framers,

Although I had not restricted attachments for this Framers list, I've
decided to do so today. Attachments generally are not a good idea for
lists this large. When someone attaches a file, all 1,134 list members
receive it. Probably only one or two really wanted it. Attachments also
harbor things that can harm your computer.

However, what I have decided to do is to add a page to the
FrameUsers.com Web site to be called something like Tips and Tricks. You
marvelous people can provide solutions to just about anything, but
occasionally something comes along, like bleeding tabs, that deserves
its own space for quick reference. For these gems, I think it would be
helpful to provide a download link for users.

So Bodvar and Steve, if you could please email me your attachments off
list, I'll build the new page and provide download links to them. If
anyone else has little gems of information that they'd like to share on
a Tips and Tricks page, send them along to me.

Carol Elkins
List Mom
celk...@awrittenword.com

Dr Alan Litchfield