Occasionally had this problem, too.
1. Try clicking on the graphic itself, then "Send to back" and see if that
allows you to move those text boxes. If so, move them to an outer margin, and
set them to "Bring to front" and place them you want them once more.

2. Pay VERY close attention to the exact location of the vertical edge of the
main page frame, then highlight IT and use the middle grab-handle to slide it
to the side (temporarily narrowing the main page frame) to expose the text
boxes. Now move the text boxes to an outer margin and slide the main page frame
middle grab-handle back to its original position. Finally, place the text
frames where you want them once more.
Both techniques have worked for me at different times.
Hey, look! At least it's not Word!!

-- Ken in Atlanta

    On Thursday, September 15, 2016 9:27 AM, Rick Quatro <r...@rickquatro.com>