From: Tammy Van Boening [mailto:tamm...@spectrumwritingllc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 9:27 AM
To: 'Rick Quatro'
Subject: RE: [Framers] Publish error message

Hi Rick,

This might be a real long shot, but I get the same message in ePublisher
(webworks) when one of two things happens:

1.) The path that contains the book file exceeds the Windows 255 character
length (even tho' the book points to itself)
2.) There is a missing dll. I am not sure of all the dlls that Framemaker
needs - I just know the ones that ePublisher needs, but it's a thought.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Owner/Principal
Spectrum Writing, LLC