Does anyone know if there is a specific color to choose to color cross-references in Framemaker so that, when printed in black and white from the resulting PDF, the color is not significantly different than surrounding black text? My thought is to provide customers who purchase a product's PDF the added value of colored cross-references while ensuring that customers who purchase a B&W hardcopy are not distracted by a change in the crossferences' look. Because there are a zillion different cross-ref formats, I do not wish to create a separate set of formats for PDF and hardcopy.

Carol