Never heard of it.

Possibly the info is in the same place as InfoGap.

Alan

On 22/11/16 12:27, Böðvar Björgvinsson wrote:
Hi everyone,

Does anyone here have any knowledge of the Adobe PhoneGap and how to set it
up. I haven't seen any discussion on it here.

I was trying for the first time to publish to Mobile App where this
PhoneGap seems to be needed. The info is rather meager on how to set it up.
I downloaded the thing and and the app for my android phone and still I am
asked for credentials which I cannot find out how to get.

Respectfully,

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
Iceland

Dr Alan Litchfield