Hi Rick

I like oXygen XML Web Author a lot. You can test it online here:

https://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_web_author.html

I'm seeing the following configuration:

   - Technical writers use FrameMaker + DITA-FMx or the desktop version of
   oXygen XML Author
   - Content contributors (subject matter experts) use oXygen XML Web Author
   - The content can be managed in Git or a DITA-aware content management
   system like DITAToo, Bluestream XDocs, Componize etc.
   - To publish to PDF, you can use FrameMaker + DITA-FMx (see also
   http://leximation.com/dita-fmx/featurecomparison.php).

The content contributors could also use Simply XML DITA Edition, but Simply
XML does not support the complete DITA standard and all of DITA's reuse
features. But then again, your customer may not have a need for full DITA
support.

I'd love to watch your Solution Search Webinar, but I'm not available this
afternoon.

Kind regards

Yves

--