From: Framers <framers-bounces+craigede=hotmail....@lists.frameusers.com> on
behalf of Carol J. Elkins <celk...@awrittenword.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 1:23 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: [Framers] Frame Workspace Settings - This might be the file...

These are the files that I use when moving to a new computer (I'm
using Frame 12):

Back up the following from
C:\Users\{yourname}\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Framemaker\12
         Folder WorkSpaces (specifically the .cfsw and .fws files)
         File consfile.txt
         File maker.ini
         File pdfsize.ini

Carol

At 12:13 PM 1/24/2017, you wrote:
>Is there a file somewhere that I can copy that will allow me to
>transfer my saved Workspace settings from one computer to another?

FrameUsers.com - The Adobe FrameMaker Online Reference
Site<http://www.frameusers.com/>
www.frameusers.com
Adobe FrameMaker software is a template-based authoring and publishing solution
for unstructured, structured, and XML/DITA content. There is a large and loyal

framers -
mail-archive.com<http://www.mail-archive.com/framers%40lists.frameusers.com/>
www.mail-archive.com
Messages by Thread [Framers] White space in tables Rick Quatro. Re: [Framers]
White space in tables Urszula Witherell; Re: [Framers] White space in tables
Rick Quatro

Framers Info Page -
FrameUsers.com<http://lists.frameusers.com/listinfo.cgi/framers-frameusers.com>
lists.frameusers.com
About the Framers email list. The purpose of this list is to share information
about using Adobe Framemaker. We welcome experienced users, newcomers, and
people ...