Framers,

I'm hoping to hear something about the new TCS 2017 and FrameMaker 2017
releases that are available today from those who have had a chance to see and
use them.

Knowing we can be a somewhat cranky group (and a bit set in our ways, if you
don't mind my saying so), I'd prefer to hear opinions from those who've seen
and used the new features rather than expressions of dissatisfaction with the
feature set or the number of them by those who have not, but, of course, each
of us can make the contribution they feel is necessary.

Thank you.

Craig Ede