I based mine on one of the templates Adobe provided way back with Frame ..
err, 4? 5? somewhen around there. Did some jiggering with it, but I think
it came out nice and it seems to have made a good impression on people I've
interviewed with. I did it in Frame 8, and may be able to find it if you
want a copy.

--
Lin Sims