From: Framers
[mailto:framers-bounces+rick=rickquatro....@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf
Of Frank Stearns
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 12:14 AM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
Subject: Re: [Framers] Font Size in Index Marker Pod (FRMAKER-2451)

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017, Rick Quatro wrote:

> The problem here is simply that the text size in the marker window is
> too small. It would be nice to be able to configure the size and
> possibly the font in windows like these where the user has to
> type/edit text. On marker-intensive documents, I would probably choose
> a larger, mono-spaced font for the marker window.

snips

> Hi
>
> In the last days there was some discussion about them index marker
> text window.

Another idea would be to use IXgen and bypass the limits (and sometimes
miseries) of the marker window entirely.

Most marker display and edit entities generated by IXgen rely on FrameMaker
documents that we provide as templates. And, because the IXgen templates are
plain old FM documents, you can modify those templates to use whatever font
size and styles you'd like.

For more information about IXgen please visit our site (in the sig block
below).

Frank Stearns Associates | makers of IXgen(tm) for FrameMaker(r)
*** IXGEN 7-10 for FrameMaker 10-15 HERE! *** fra...@fsatools.com
1-435-275-8981  www.fsatools.com