I have a Word document that I'd like to convert to Frame 12.
The Word document has embedded txt files that display as icons and only show
the file content (in a separate window) when the icon is double-clicked.
Does FrameMaker have a similar feature?

SANDRA RYBARCZYK
Policy Analyst II
IT Security and Assurance

Stewart Technology and Business Services
1980 Post Oak Blvd, Suite 400
Houston, TX 77056
O (713) 625-8315 | F (713) 892-3975
stewart.com<http://www.stewart.com/> |
sryba...@stewart.com<mailto:sryba...@stewart.com>
[Stewart]

contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.