So all-in-all, it's just Adobe emulating Microsoft.
(What does he mean by that?) Back in 2006 while I was contracting for an
engineering firm and ordered to use only Word "so the engineers could correct
my work." (Ptooey!) I remember an incident where I used Word's paragraph
tag-method to tag bulleted text.
I was on page 125 or so, tagged something bullet and voila!, every bullet in
the book disappeared, yet all "bulleted text" was still tagged that way. I
tried everything I knew to fix things but to no avail.
But, ah, thank heavens for Ctrl-Z. Everything returned, except for the last
bullet that I worked on. I don't remember how I "fixed" things that day, but I
did post a message on the tech-wrl e-mail list, asking how could Microsoft let
this happen.
The reply / replies were basically, "Because Microsoft CAN (let this happen)
because it doesn't matter to them since we're just peons."

    On Tuesday, May 2, 2017 4:21 PM, Robert Lauriston <rob...@lauriston.com>