Anyone know what these errors refer to? I have a file that frequently
crashes Frame, and this was the latest series of internal errors it gave me.

I did do a MIF wash and noticed one odd thing: Frame has renamed the color
Black to fm_gen_###### when I save to the MIF file. If I  edit those
definitions back to Black in the MIF file and resave as Frame, the
definitions stay the same in the MIF file, but Frame once more renames the
color to fm_gen_###### (different numbers this time). It also renames the
color in one (but only one) of the condition tags it's used in.

The file is a large one (18.4 Mb) and has 18 figures embedded in it (not my
choice, but there is no choice), several of which are affected by
conditions, 16 tables, conditions galore (18), and loads of
cross-references. It's been giving me fits for several months now, to the
point where I literally created a new Frame file and copied and pasted all
the text as plain text and reformatted it, and reimported all the graphics.
It behaved for about 2 months and is now crashing all over again.

I expect to be working with this set of files daily for the next 6 months
at least. I cannot afford to lose the time it takes to crash, recover,
mif-wash, etc., etc., etc., that this is taking up.

Suggestions gratefully (and exhaustedly) received.

Pertinents:

Windows 7, all patches applied
FrameMaker 2015, latest patches applied
Plugins: AutoText, TableCleaner (DLL, not script)
2 home-brewed scripts: save all files in book to selected MIF formats; add
Table Continuation variable to all tables in a file

--
Lin Sims