Hi Framers,

If you are using conversion tables to convert unstructured FrameMaker
documents to structured FrameMaker, you know that conversion tables only get
you part of the way to valid XML. Cleaning up the last 10-20% can be slow
and tedious. Enter FrameSLT, Russ Ward's ingenious FrameMaker plugin that
uses XPath and a simple, but powerful scripting language that can help
automate the cleanup of structured documents.

I am going to host a short webinar to introduce FrameSLT and how I used it
to solve a simple structured cleanup problem for a client. The webinar will
be at 2:00 pm EDT this afternoon. Please email me if you want to attend and
I will send you an invitation.

Remember, an anti-webinar means no sponsors, no boring slides, or
promotional fluff, just simple demonstrations from the trenches. Email me as
soon as possible and I will send you an invite.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

r...@frameexpert.com