Hi Penelope and Monique,

Thanks for the suggestions. I print to PS and then distill using the Press Quality job option. Frame is set to "Generate Acrobat data." So unless I'm totally misunderstanding the process, when Frame prints to a .ps file, Acrobat itself really has nothing to do with the hyptertext link generation process.

Monique, without tampering with the hypertext marker, if you skinny down the page margins to force a URL to break to a second line and then print that page to .ps and distill, can you create my problem or does your resulting link in the PDF work correctly?

Carol