Agreed.

CVS is very old. And it will be local to the other person's machine. I suggest a new local installation of the files is required.

Alan

On 19/07/17 7:28, Robert Lauriston wrote:
If you can check out the same file without problems, the issue's in
her environment.

Are you using the same CVS client on the same operating system, same
version number and patches of each?

Personally I would have migrated from CVS to SVN long ago.

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 11:52 AM, Fei Min Lorente