From: Framers <framers-bounces+docudoc=hotmail....@lists.frameusers.com> on
behalf of Ken Poshedly <poshe...@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 11:32 AM
To: An Email List for People Using Adobe FrameMaker Software.
Subject: [Framers] Table default setting change?

FrameMaker 11.0

We routinely use "column-first" numbering when we insert a multi-column table
beneath an exploded view graphic.

The default, however, is "row-first" numbering.

Can this default be changed and, if so, exactly where and how? (An ini file of
some kind?)
-- Ken in Atlanta

FrameUsers.com | The Adobe FrameMaker Online Reference
Site<http://www.frameusers.com/>
www.frameusers.com
Adobe FrameMaker software is a template-based authoring and publishing solution
for unstructured, structured, and XML/DITA content. There is a large and loyal

framers - The Mail
Archive<http://www.mail-archive.com/framers%40lists.frameusers.com/>
www.mail-archive.com
Messages by Thread Re: [Framers] Hairline Frame Borders (Alan Salo (Ariens
Plant 1) Michael Heine. Re: [Framers] Hairline Frame Borders (Alan Salo (Ariens
Plant 1 ...

Framers Info Page - lists.frameusers.com Mailing
Lists<http://lists.frameusers.com/listinfo.cgi/framers-frameusers.com>
lists.frameusers.com
About the Framers email list. The purpose of this list is to share information
about using Adobe Framemaker. We welcome experienced users, newcomers, and
people ...