Hi Framers,

I have a Word project where I have references to other documents. The text
in Word has the title, but I want to create a link to the document's URL on
a web page. Here are my questions:

1) When I put the links in Word, will they work in a resulting PDF?

2) Is there a way to internally (perhaps with VBA) see the Word text and the
corresponding link URL? Some of the URLs are changing and it would be useful
to be able to batch search on a title and replace the link's old URL with
the new one.

I have about 160 Word files so I would like to be able to apply some
automation here. Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

r...@frameexpert.com