After you get an example of your table set up on a body page, click in the
table, open the Table Designer, and click Update All. The next time you
insert one of these tables, it should have the desired paragraph formats.

-----Original Message-----
From: Framers
[mailto:framers-bounces+rick=rickquatro....@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf
Of Tammy Van Boening
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 12:12 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: [Framers] Permanent paragraph tag in a selected table cell?

OK,

I know somehow I did this a gazillion years ago (well, I >>THINK<< I did),
but for the life of me, I can't remember/figure out how.

I have a two cell table, one row table called NoteTipTable saved in my
Designer. In the first cell, I place one of the following paragraph tags
manually - NoteAnchor or TipAnchor. For these tags, the Below Paragraph
characteristic is set to NoteGraphic or TipGraphic accordingly, and the
correct graphic is pulled in from the Reference page. For the second cell, I
always need a tag called NoteTipAnchor placed, and then after a hard return,
the Next paragraph is NoteTipText, but this text is dynamic based on the
Note or Tip that I am writing at the time.

Is there any way at all in the Table Designer to have this NoteTipAnchor tag
placed automatically in the second cell of the table? I can't pull it in
from the Reference page as the text that it holds is not static.

I know that there will be many questions as to this setup, but there's a
whole lot of other stuff behind this set up that isn't pertinent to this
question. I just need a way to automatically drop this NoteTipAnchor tag in
to the second cell of this table automatically every time I insert the table
from the Designer.

Thanks!

TVB

Tammy Van Boening