Thank you!

Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.Pardon the typos!
-------- Original message --------From: David Creamer
<ideasli...@ideastraining.com> Date: 1/9/18  8:10 AM  (GMT-07:00) To:
framers@lists.frameusers.com Subject: Re: [Framers] Windows 10 backwards
compatibility?
I usually just keep the latest version installed, but periodically need to
install an older version for online training. I have not had any major
problems with older versions that I can remember.

Windows 10, generally, is not a big deal, once you get over the start menu
changes. Even that is not a major difference, really.

The biggest issue I've had with older versions of Frame is using a uHD
(ultra high res) monitor. The 2017 version finally works properly with my 4K
monitor (there was a hack with 2015, but it was not always reliable). For
older software, I keep a couple of 1080 monitors attached too.

David Creamer
IDEAS Training
http://www.ideastraining.com

Adobe Authorized Instructor & Certified Expert since 1995