Hi Rick,

the symbols U+201C and U+201D have to be used for the double quotes.
The problem you describe should not occur with FM 2017 (in my test,
everything was ok).

Also, the quotes should be handled in way that they will be formatted
with the Chinese font (not the Latin font).

Best regards -- Tino H. Haida, Berlin

 Rick Quatro: