I'm publishing a very large manual from FM 2015 to PDF, HTML5 and CHM and I
have a few remaining issues I have yet to resolve as I approach deadline:

PDF is perfect!

HTML 5 & CHM:
I have several flowcharts with hotspots for each step in the chart that link to
the appropriate section in the manual.  The hotspots are not working.  (I know
that, in earlier versions, when I was publishing through RoboHelp in Tech Comm
Suite 4, I had to edit the HTML in RoboHelp before I did the final compile
because the hotspot didn't make the image conversion.  Is this still the case?
If so, is there any way I can do something similar with the HTML5 topics to
make them link?  (I can't imagine there's any help for CHM, if I publish
directly from FM?)

CHM Only:

-          Table text is mapped to the same CSS styles as non-table text, yet
it is rendered 2-4 points larger.  The overall effect of the larger font and
line spacing is pretty ugly.  Note, the CHM and HTML5 are generated from the
same sts and css, and the HTML5 renders correctly.

-           I see no place to tell it not to generate an Index tab.  There are
some index tags that were imported from Word years ago, but I have not indexed
in years so any index I might generate now would be incomplete.

As always, any thoughts or ideas would be so appreciated!

Judy Bragg
Technical Writer/QC
HYPACK - A Xylem Brand
56 Bradley St.
Middletown, CT 06457
O: +1.860.635.1500
judy.br...@xyleminc.com<mailto:judy.br...@xyleminc.com>
www.hypack.com<http://www.hypack.com/>
[Email Logo]
[HYPACK 2018 Email Banner]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments and/or linked
documents, is intended for the sole use of the intended addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or otherwise
protected by law. Any unauthorized review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
contact the original sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies
of the original message and any attachments. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Xylem Inc.