I just got off the phone with a client and they are running a structured
FrameMaker document. I have never used structured but have always used
unstructured for our catalog pages.

They are wanting help in creating an index from a book. Is there any difference
between running an index in structured vs unstructured?

The client is using FM17, I have FM15.

Thanks

VALLEN
Scott White
Manager, Content and Print Media
(O) 704.398.5752 (F) 704.398.5771
2100 The Oaks Parkway – Belmont, NC  28012
scott.wh...@vallen.com<https://mail.sonepar-us.com/owa/redir.aspx?REF=nFdn0AmnrqAoHeq0cjVDLbcY_hof5k0Q4EZG4JEaGmNSDvA6nPLTCAFtYWlsdG86Zmlyc3QubGFzdEB2YWxsZW4uY29t>

destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version.