Hello,

When preparing FrameMaker documents for a customer, in older versions of FrameMaker, I could select files in the book file, hit ESC z z ; or ESC z i ; or ESC z o ; and the zoom setting would be applied to the all the documents.

I'm using FM2017, aka version 14.0.3.500, the zoom settings appear to operate on the book itself, showing the document icons at 100%, or larger or smaller.

I've searched the manual and other resources to no avail, and the Adobe bugs base https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm ; fails with a Tomcat server error!

How can I get the older functionality to set the zoom setting of each document?

// Simon BUCH